Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Breakfast....you can do it!

It wasn't easy but I got 3 kids ready for school, fed them breakfast-cereal and cheese stick, and packed their lunch. Also got myself ready, made my lunch and whipped up this breakfast for myself before 7am. I do not want a medal, as many of us do this everyday! I just want all you moms, grandma's, dad's and anyone who wakes up and makes breakfast and lunch for the day-YOU ARE AWESOME! It can be done and we all can do it!

While the pan was heating up, I packed the kids breakfast and brewed my coffee! Used my olive oil mister and sprayed the skillet- got mine from Pampered chef)-more to come about his awesome kitchen tool! Broke the egg an the yolk (don't like the runny stuff). Cooked both sides and placed a little fresh mozzarella cheese on top! Laid it on top of 1 slice whole wheat bread and added a banana. There ya have it! 45 grams of carbohydrates, healthy protein and fat to get my day and metabolism started! Hope you have a great day! And make sure you eat some breakfast!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you...